Combine a day of wine tasting with gin tasting - the best of both worlds.
There are several way to enjoy the day:
drive yourself, and run the risk of losing your licence
get a group together and hire a mini-bus
with a couple of friends, hire a chauffeur/limousine
Or, you could fly... in a HELICOPTER
Distilleries visited include:
Never Never, McLaren Vale
Glen Ewin, Lower Hermitage
After your chauffeur has delivered you and your party to the helicopter, enjoy an awesome scenic flight before landing atop Chalk Hill, McLaren Vale.
The view from the top of the hill is what draws your eye. Stunning.
Then it is a short walk to NEVER NEVER Distillery where you can relax and allow the nectar of the distillery to dance it's flavours on your tongue.
Sharing the 'hill' with Never Never, you might like to enjoy sampling the wares of Chalk Hill Wines or Cucinastrada
Back in the air, the helicopter takes you on a magic carpet ride over the Adelaide Hills until you arrive at the north eastern end of the city. From the air, you have a unique view of the next venue which is nestled, almost hidden, in a valley on the lea of the hill - GLEN EWIN ESTATE, Lower Hermitage
Landing on a lawned area near the car park, be impressed by the magnificence of 160 years buildings renewed and alive with activity, as you make your way to the sampling room and restaurant
HELI LUNCH experiences are 'All Inclusive':
- Return Chauffeured Limousine transfer from one location
- Return Helicopter scenic flight to the wineries and distilleries in regions
- Wine & gin tasting experiences at various wineries & distilleries
- All wine and gin consumed at venues
- Delicious Lunch
- Entrances and all fees, where applicable
* Wine, gin and merchandise purchased to cellar, consume or use at a later date NOT included