Dudley's Clifftop Cellar Door
Approximately 120 kilometres south of the South Australian capital city of Adelaide, Kangaroo Island is well known for its wildlife and unspoiled beaches but you will fall in love with the amazing selection of wines and other produce, such as marron, ligurian honey and gin produced on the Island.
A cool maritime climate helps produce wine with strong fruit flavours and intense colours.
...a scenic cruise above the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula which puts you in the mood for the magic that is... Kangaroo Island.
Flying over Backstairs Passage, between the mainland and Kangaroo Island, you may see majestic Southern Right Whales on their annual pilgrimage to warmer waters along the Australian coast.
The day begins when the limousine arrives...no stress, no traffic to worry about..... no fuss. Just relax and enjoy yourself
We think dining at Dudley Wines' Clifftop Cellar Door, with views like this is pretty special. Why not join us?
While sampling the wines and enjoying lunch on the deck, soak up the spectacular view across Backstairs Passage to mainland Australia...
Challenge - Can you put the ball in the water?
HELI LUNCH experiences are 'All Inclusive':
- Return Chauffeured Limousine transfer from one location
- Spectacular Scenic Helicopter flight to Dudley Wines Clifftop Cellar Door, Cuttlefish Bay, Kangaroo Island
- Various course meal
- Selected wines / beverages consumed at the venue
- Golf club hire and bucket of golf balls
* NB: Wines, merchandise purchased to cellar, consume or use at a later date NOT included
**In order for us to provide you with the absolute best Heli Lunch experience, we require notice of 7 days in advance of when you wish to dine