Langhorne Creek Foodie & Wine
What a day!
At around 10am, the limousine arrives to collect and convey you and your friends to the waiting helicopter.
Lifting off, you track west to the coast and then south, flying over ancient lands, once the home to glaciers, on to Yankallila before heading inland, across the Fleurieu Peninsula to Victor Harbor.
Glacier Rock, Inman Valley
Looking out of the window, you could see Southern Right Whales basking, or the Southern Encounter Steam Ranger train hauling tourists along the coast, before the helicopter veers right to show you where the River Murray enters the Southern Ocean - the Murray Mouth.
Then it is inland, crossing near Lake Alexandrina before landing at a fabulous winery / restaurant at Langhorne Creek - Angas Plains Estate, perhaps
4 - 37 persons - $1,552 including GST
2 - 3 persons - $1,825 including GST
Prices are indicative only and may vary depending on restaurant and experiences selected
HELI LUNCH experiences are 'All Inclusive':
- Return Chauffeured Limousine transfer from one location
- Scenic Helicopter flight to the region of your choice - total flight times range from 30 to 90 minutes
- Various course meal or degustation meal, or chocolate and wine
- Matching or paired wines, selected wines consumed at the table, beverages
- Entrances and all fees, where applicable
* Wines, merchandise purchased to cellar, consume or use at a later date NOT included
**In order for us to provide you with the absolute best Heli Lunch experience, we require notice of 7 days in advance of when you wish to dine