due to COVID-19 restrictions, restaurants are closed. We expect them to be opening September - October, 2020
Available Thursday to Sunday
Where will you be Heli Lunching?
It's a mystery!
Mitolo Wines' Little Wolf Osteria, McLaren Vale?
Lou's Place, Rowland Flat?
A chauffeured limousine arrives at your door around 9.30 am. A half an hour or so later, it glides to a stop at the airport where you are introduced to the pilot of the helicopter
A short time later your helicopter is airborne, commencing your scenic flight to the winery and restaurant.
But to where? You will be delighted when the secret is revealed...
Paulett Wines' Bush DeVine Restaurant, Clare Valley?
The Lane Vineyard, Hahndorf?
Lambert Estate, Angaston?
Hentley Farm, Seppeltsfield?
Dudley's Clifftop Cellar Door, Cuttlefish Bay?
St Hugo, Rowland Flat?
Perhaps you will be flown to another winery's restaurant?
HELI LUNCH experiences are 'All Inclusive':
- Return Chauffeured Limousine transfer from one location
- Scenic Helicopter flight - total flight times up to 100 minutes
- Various course meal or degustation meal, or chocolate and wine
- Matching or paired wines, selected wines consumed at the table, beverages
- Entrances and all fees, where applicable
* Wines, merchandise purchased to cellar, consume or use at a later date NOT included
**In order for us to provide you with the absolute best Heli Lunch experience, we require notice of 7 days in advance of when you wish to dine.
***Gift vouchers available